Purple Bob's Hobbies

Bob's Little Purple Bear Cave Of Model Kit And Hobby Supplies
Welcome To Purple Bob's Hobbies Forum

Welcome To Purple Bob's Hobbies Forums.

PLEASE START HERE!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Welcome To Purple Bob's Hobbies Forums.

Postby Purple Bob » Sun May 19, 2013 10:48 am

WELCOME TO YOUR FORUM

Yes, welcome to YOUR forum. We set this forum up as a completely free service so that you can chat to the world about your projects, chat to the staff.... Including me.... :) and easily find out more about the products we sell and what our other customers think about them.

If you need technical support, in the construction of our kits, not only will we be able to help you, but other customers who've also built the kits or who have a vast amount of modelling skills between them will also be able to offer advice and tips on construction.

If you have experience in building models, then we very much encourage you to help other forum members here, and offer advice and guidance to the less experienced modellers here so that they can produce better models...

You're very welcome to post anything at all here about your hobbies... Yes! any hobbies at all.. whether they involve our products or not. You can post about your model railways and railroads, you can post about your tram layouts, you can post about your model car collections, or your interest in electronic gadgets, or fishing, or knitting, or computer programming, or model engineering, even your "Goldfish dinner jacket crochet" hobby! :? We don't mind!

I myself have a lot of other hobby interests as well as designing 7mm scale model buildings for you. I also fly model aircraft and play around with electronics. So does, one of our "Forum Moderators" who I've no doubt will also be adding posts about that.

It's up to you to make this forum the way you want it to be....... If you want us to add more categories, we'll be very happy to look at doing that for you.

There are some basic rules here..... please do check them before you start posting.

PLEASE NOTE!! THE FIRST POST YOU MAKE TO THESE FORUMS HAS TO BE APPROVED BEFORE IT WILL APPEAR IN THE FORUM This is to help prevent irritating spam-bots and spammers.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy the forum.

Best Regards To All.
Purple Bob.
Purple Bob
Site Admin

Re: Welcome To Purple Bob's Hobbies Forums.

Postby Janet M » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank you for the welcome, your web site is easy to navigate and the models look great.
I like the sense of humour and wish you success for the future.

Janet M
Janet M

Postby Honey Monster » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Welcome Janet M

Glad you like the website and hope you have fun sharing your projects with us :D
Honey Monster
Global Moderator

Postby roburman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Hi Bob and team.

I have been a secret supporter for quite some time and have several of your building kits.

They are brilliant and now I love the warmth that comes straight-out to new forum members. Thank you. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to participating.

Kind regards

Roburman :D
roburman

Postby Purple Bob » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:44 am

roburman wrote:They are brilliant and now I love the warmth that comes straight-out to new forum members

Hello!!! In this instance we can only apologise for the delayed warmth.... :oops: You're very welcome here and we're very happy to have you arrive in our small community.

Sorry for the delayed reply and delayed approval of your post... I thought that we had checked the post logs but we must have missed this one somehow.

Best Regards,
Purple Bob.
Purple Bob
Site Admin

Postby Honey Monster » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:52 am

Howdy Roburman

Welcome to our happy home.... where do your interests lie...Trains? Buses? Trams?

Best wishes
Honey Monster
Honey Monster
Global Moderator

Return to WELCOME!! Staff Introductions, and Forum Rules.