Under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to return goods you do not want. Provided that we are notified of your intention to return them, at your cost, within 7 days of the date on which you received them.
What items can’t I return under the Distance Selling Regulations?
We cannot accept returns for:-
DVDs without shrink-wrap or which have been unsealed
Tools that have been removed from manufacturers packaging
“Purple Bob’s Hobbies” kits that have been opened
Any other item returned which is not in a re-saleable condition and exactly as supplied.
Returns for faulty goods
In the event that one of our products is faulty and you wish to return it to us, please follow the procedure outlined below.
1) Use the “Contact us” form to request a returns reference number.
2) We will ask you to put this reference number on a piece of paper and put it in with the goods you are returning.
3) Post the faulty item(s) back to us at the address on the “contact us” page
What happens next?
1) Once we receive the returned item(s) Any defects will be examined by our quality control
2) We will then contact you to arrange a refund or replacement for any goods which are faulty
3) For faulty goods we will also refund your return postage
If the returns reference number isn’t requested or included in the parcel there may be a considerable delay in your refund being processed. As it will take us much longer to identify the person and order the goods belong to.